MY ALL TIME FAVORITE HOLIDAY!!!!! I love Christmas and the family that comes around when the holiday finally comes. :) We've already gotten Christmas lights and two trees up and we just have to get some decoration for the one tree and then we are done with decorating. I love when we are finally done and how the house transforms when we finally get to stand back and look at all the decorations. :)
Well i'm pretty sure I have something for my Mom for Christmas (*wink wink*) (: , but I don't really know what to get for my Dad for Christmas...think think think....well, I'll figure it out. I can't wait for Christmas and the feeling it brings :) Well have a good'n :)
(The picture above is from a 2006 Christmas in Iowa. Mom and Dad told us to make a funny face and Ezra decided to do exactly what you see in this photo :))

No comments:
Post a Comment